Wednesday, April 30, 2008

PEOPLE's Most Beautiful

PEOPLE has just named their 100 Most Beautiful people.

And who is the lovely lady topping the list and gracing the cover?





















"I was a tomboy. I had three brothers. I was the girl with the dress on that always came back in the house filthy with scrapes and bruises. But I was always very girly. I had to be able to twirl so that my underwear showed." - Kate Hudson (Love her!)

A few others that made the mag's coveted cut:





















Borat's leading lady Isla Fisher





















Samantha Who's Christina Applegate





















Country girl Carrie Underwood





















High schooler Vanessa Hudgens





















One of PEOPLE's Most Beautiful couples, Eva Longoria and Tony Parker. Tony says he likes his wife "best in jeans, a T-shirt and Hugs." Eva's translation, "He means Uggs." Ha, how cute!





















The cast of Gossip Girl (duh)

- Erin Dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment